Monday, March 7, 2016

WHEN WILL IT END?

It seems to keep on going. It has a life of it’s own. First there is a statement to which I completely agree and then just as I am getting all excited over the woderful points someone has mede the bite comes in. There’s a deadline in six minutes and if we can raise $20,000,000 in the next six minutes we can get matching contributions consisting of 20 cases of light beer at headquarters. WILL YOU MAKE A CONTRIBUTION OF $2.78 IN THE NEXT SIX MINUTES?

I suppose this is what participitory democracy has come to mean in the 21st century. Even if you send a gift of much more than $2.78, in the thankyou note you are still asked for the $2.78.

Of course, it’s psychology. If you can become “involved” at any level it will be easier to get you involved again at an even more involved level. There is a fix, of course. And I know it. I am willing to share it with you, my friends, for the low, low cost of $4.95. To order, send your credit card number and that strange 3 digit number on the back, along with your social security number and the location of your spare house key that is kept outside.

Don’t delay. Order today. It is a known fact that if you delay sending the $4.95, you’ll probably figure this out on your own but you won’t have received my famous thank you note that has become a collector’s item on Ebay.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Otherwise, just hit the delete key.

No comments:

Post a Comment