Friday, April 5, 2013

HOUSEKEEPING NOTES

If you are one of those unfortunates who stumble upon this site and wonder what's going on, well it is under construction.  I am experimenting with a PODCASTING host, the results of which effort I would like to post here.

Those wonderfully smart people who write these programs that are touted to work miracles with the very thing you want to do can't seem to explain - at least to my dim lights - to me how these things work.  It is just near impossible for an engineer to talk down to the level of ordinary humans.

As you will note, I did manage to post an experimental audio file here but do not seem to be able to replicate the experience in the same way as before.  I am certain that there is a normal, regular and predictable path to successfully posting a podcast to this or any other site - as is clearly stated in their mission statement.  God forbid that I should want to add theme music!

Well, anyway, I need something to do.  Actually, I have plenty to do and THIS is what I do instead.  HA!

Your patience is deeply appreciated.        Thank You

Jerry Henderson

No comments:

Post a Comment